The combination of lemongrass and calendula, two incredibly aromatic plants provides extra moisture relief for problem areas. Glides effortlessly over your skin and can be used after bath or shower.
Benefits for Mom: Calendula has a long history of use as a wound-healing and skin-soothing botanical. Lemongrass can relieve stress and the ability to both calm and revitalize, to relieve tension and invigorate.
Benefits for Child: In addition to treating minor cuts and abrasions, Calendula is great for treating symptoms of diaper rash. This soothing plant extract is also good for calming.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties beneficial for eczema, diaper rash, bumps, bruises, cuts and scratches
- Beneficial in the winter for extra moisturized skin
- Added moisture after pedicure
- Contains Zinc Oxide, a mineral that helps to protect the skin from irritants (such as in diaper rash), minor skin irritations and sunburn caused by ultraviolet light
- Glides on light and quickly absorbs into the skin; non-greasy formulation.
- Soothing Citrus Scent
Made with organic ingredients
Shea Butter, Candelilla Wax, Vitamin E, Almond Oil, Zinc Oxide, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Calendula Essential Oil
- Recommended use on children 6 months and older
- Before applying, conduct a patch test
- The bottom of the feet is the safest and most effective place to test and use essential oils on infants and children